- Bovine leather thickness 1mm - 1.1mm
- Cotton check lining on the body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Result of different artisanal processes
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- 2 patch pockets closed by storm flap and snap buttons
- 2 slash pockets zipper closure
- Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- MetalbBreathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
- Can accommodate Lambfell Vest
- Pure Motorcycle iconic style, offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named "replica".
Standard UK postage and packaging is £3.99.
The majority of parcels arrive within two days of dispatch.
This applies to most of the UK, including Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and Outlying Scottish (please see below for exceptions).
[Express delivery is currently unavailable online. Please order by telephone if you wish to arrange an express delivery.]
Express delivery can only be dispatched to most of the UK (please see below for exceptions) and costs £8.00.
Express deliveries will only be dispatched the same working day if the order is received before midday. Any orders received after this will be dispatched the following working day. If for any reason there is a problem with dispatching your order, we will contact you by email or telephone.
Prices are subject to change. You can select delivery methods during the ordering process.
Please check with our office for delivery charges on large heavy items such as tents as these items will be subject to higher delivery charges.
We cannot deliver any items on Saturdays, Sundays or PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (therefore next-day orders received by midday on Friday will be delivered Monday where possible).
Exception postcodes not covered by Standard UK postage starting with - BT, GY, HS, JE, KW4-17, IM, IV1-36, IV40-56, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-43, TR21-25, ZE.
Due to changes in international shipping charges, all orders being delivered internationally or to an address in Europe (excluding UK) will be subject to local taxes and duties.
If you live outside of the UK, delivery will cost a minimum of £25.00 by International Airmail and will take 10 to 14 days to arrive. This will vary depending on weight and destination country. By default, shipping to Europe costs £25.00 and shipping to the rest of the world costs £50.00. Rest of the world shipping will be adjusted prior to dispatch of your order if the parcel is under 2kg. Please contact us before ordering if you are unsure.
Payments will be refunded if the shipping cost is less than charged at the checkout. Please note that international orders are usually dispatched towards the end of the week.
Channel Islands deliveries are £5.00 if the parcel is up to 2kg in weight, and £13.00 for parcels heavier than 2kg. Weights are estimated and we will adjust the price prior to dispatch if it is less than the amount paid.
Republic of Ireland deliveries are £13.00.
The information here is provided to help determine the correct size for ordering kit; however this information is approximate and if in any doubt please contact our sales staff for further help.
Please note: when ordering clothing via our website, we recommend you always provide your chest and height measurements, so we can ensure you are purchasing the correct size.
CHEST SIZES (guideline ONLY - also dependent on height and waist; sometimes a larger size is required if tall or big waist):
Please note, XS - XXXL sizes are approximate and can vary depending on other measurements. Please call 02077 900 900 to check specific items.
Please note, wide US sizes equate to UK sizes (eg. 8W US = 8 UK).