An outsole to suit every purpose.
The Ranger GSG9-S has no problem at all in coping with highly specialist activities such as abseiling from a helicopter. Its seamless inner side helps guide the rope, whilst the edges of the boot’s abrasion-resistant rubber sole enables you to slow yourself down in a controlled manner.
If you find yourself on patrol in winter or performing guard duty in summer, the outsole of the Ranger GSG9-S offers your feet reliable insulation against the heat and cold. The leather used in the manufacture of the boot also reflects the sun's rays to prevent any overheating.
Pleasant temperatures at all times.
A police officer's work may involve everything from carrying out raids to simply being out on the beat. It may well be that such activities quickly bring you out in a sweat. The inner lining of the HAIX Ranger GSG9-S ensures that your feet remain fresh. A watertight CROSSTECH membrane provides breathability. In contrast to other GORE-TEX membranes, it also offers enhanced protection against bacteria or viruses which may be transferred via blood or other bodily fluids. A three-ply laminate expels warm and damp air to stop any build-up within the shoe, whilst an anatomically formed inlay absorbs sweat in an extremely effective manner. The latter is fast drying and can be removed and exchanged if required. A special lining around the cuff also assists with the removal of any dampness.
- The HAIX Ranger GSG9-S is manufactured in waterproof cowhide. This provides an upper which is about two millimetres thick and especially breathable.
- The leather used prevents the boot from overheating by reflecting the rays of the sun, thus ensuring that less heat is transported to your feet.
- The interior of the boot does not contain any seams. This smooth surface makes it an ideal and secure option for "fast roping".
- A two-zone lacing system enables the foot and calf areas of the boot to be adjusted to different tightnesses in order to provide a perfect individual fit.
Lining, inlays, footbed.
- The Ranger GSG9-S features an inner lining made of abrasion-resistant fabric.
- Three-ply CROSSTECH laminate keeps the boot waterproof and breathable whilst also offering enhanced protection against bacteria or viruses, which may be transferred via blood or other body fluids.
- The EVA mesh inlay may be removed and washed if required.
- A micro-dry lining at the cuff also allows moisture to escape.
- The ankle area of the Ranger GSG9-S is well padded and affords adequate protection against impacts or kicks from the side.
- The outsole of the HAIX Ranger GSG9-S comprises a particularly hard-wearing mix of rubber and PU (polyurethane). This material is significantly more durable than that used in comparable footwear and permits you to move along particularly quietly.
- It also provides reliable insulation against the cold and heat.
- The rubber used in the manufacture of the sole is colour fast and will not leave any ugly black marks on light-coloured floors.
- The edges of the sole are perfectly suited to slowing down your progress whilst abseiling.
- A PU foam (polyurethane) layer extending over the entire area of the sole cushions your steps as you go and reduces pressure on your joints.
- This integrated inlay contains no metal. It is also puncture resistant and will prevent any penetration of sharp objects such as shards of glass or nails.
Certification: CE EN ISO 20347:2012 O3 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC
Puncture protection: yes
Upper material: Leather
Height: 18,5 cm
Electrically dissipative: no
Waterproof: waterproof through CROSSTECH
Safety toe: no
Certified for orthopedic insoles: yes
Safety classification: O3
Cut protection class: no cut protection
Leather thickness: 1.8 - 2.0
Fastener: 2 zone lacing
Standard UK postage and packaging is £3.99.
The majority of parcels arrive within two days of dispatch.
This applies to most of the UK, including Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and Outlying Scottish (please see below for exceptions).
[Express delivery is currently unavailable online. Please order by telephone if you wish to arrange an express delivery.]
Express delivery can only be dispatched to most of the UK (please see below for exceptions) and costs £8.00.
Express deliveries will only be dispatched the same working day if the order is received before midday. Any orders received after this will be dispatched the following working day. If for any reason there is a problem with dispatching your order, we will contact you by email or telephone.
Prices are subject to change. You can select delivery methods during the ordering process.
Please check with our office for delivery charges on large heavy items such as tents as these items will be subject to higher delivery charges.
We cannot deliver any items on Saturdays, Sundays or PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (therefore next-day orders received by midday on Friday will be delivered Monday where possible).
Exception postcodes not covered by Standard UK postage starting with - BT, GY, HS, JE, KW4-17, IM, IV1-36, IV40-56, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-43, TR21-25, ZE.
Due to changes in international shipping charges, all orders being delivered internationally or to an address in Europe (excluding UK) will be subject to local taxes and duties.
If you live outside of the UK, delivery will cost a minimum of £25.00 by International Airmail and will take 10 to 14 days to arrive. This will vary depending on weight and destination country. By default, shipping to Europe costs £25.00 and shipping to the rest of the world costs £50.00. Rest of the world shipping will be adjusted prior to dispatch of your order if the parcel is under 2kg. Please contact us before ordering if you are unsure.
Payments will be refunded if the shipping cost is less than charged at the checkout. Please note that international orders are usually dispatched towards the end of the week.
Channel Islands deliveries are £5.00 if the parcel is up to 2kg in weight, and £13.00 for parcels heavier than 2kg. Weights are estimated and we will adjust the price prior to dispatch if it is less than the amount paid.
Republic of Ireland deliveries are £13.00.
The information here is provided to help determine the correct size for ordering kit; however this information is approximate and if in any doubt please contact our sales staff for further help.
Please note: when ordering clothing via our website, we recommend you always provide your chest and height measurements, so we can ensure you are purchasing the correct size.
CHEST SIZES (guideline ONLY - also dependent on height and waist; sometimes a larger size is required if tall or big waist):
Please note, XS - XXXL sizes are approximate and can vary depending on other measurements. Please call 02077 900 900 to check specific items.
Please note, wide US sizes equate to UK sizes (eg. 8W US = 8 UK).