In line with government advice, our store in Mile End will re-open on Monday the 12th of April. Opening hours will be 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. In order to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers, we kindly request that you follow the below guidelines if visiting our store.
- We ask that customers wear face coverings while inside the shop and practice social distancing from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter the store.
- You may wish to phone ahead to check stock of a particular item, and we can retrieve it from the warehouse ahead of your visit, cutting down the time you need to wait in store.
- Contactless or card payments are preferred.
- Fitting areas will not be available.
- Toilets will not be available.
- The car park will not be available for customers until further notice.
- Please do not visit our store if you feel unwell.
Thank you for following these measures and helping to keep us all safe.
The above is based on current projections and is subject to change. We are currently only open for Phone and Collect orders (please call 02077 900 900 to arrange this), and online and telephone orders are operating as normal with the exception of no Express Delivery option. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.