We are pleased to announce that our store in Mile End will re-open from Monday the 22nd of June, with reduced opening hours of 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. In order to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers, we have made some changes to how we will operate and kindly request that you follow the below guidelines.
1) We are limiting the number of customers to a maximum of two in each half of the store at any time. You may have to queue outside at busy times.
2) Please follow social distancing and remain 2 metres from others at all times, both in the store and if queuing outside.
3) Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter the store.
4) You may wish to phone ahead to check stock of a particular item, and we can retrieve it from the warehouse ahead of your visit, cutting down the time you need to wait in store.
5) Please keep browsing to minimum at busy times.
6) Contactless or card payments are preferred.
7) Fitting areas will not be available.
8) Toilets will not be available.
9) The car park will not be available for customers until further notice.
10) Please do not visit our store if you feel unwell.
Thank you for following these measures and helping to keep us all safe. We look forward to seeing you soon.